Neoval Rubin G8 engine
Fuel additiveto the overview
Neoval Oil Rubin G8 is a particularly high quality mineral oil-based lubricant that features a high proportion of various active agents such as EP (= ‘Extreme Pressure’) for lubrication and emergency running properties at high temperatures, as well as for reducing friction and wear. Together with additives for cleaning and corrosion protection, this guarantees clean, residue-free combustion of the ingredients and optimises smooth, frictionless operation of the engine. The product contains no solid lubricants and so does not form any solid deposits on metal surfaces. This means the product is effective only when added to the fuels on a regular basis.
- cleans and lubricates all parts that come into contact with the fuel such as fuel pump, filters, lines, carburettors, injection nozzles, valves and spark plugs – guaranteeing optimum function of these parts..
- improves cold-start properties and ensures reduced consumption for all mechanical, electronic and combined injection systems. Regular use is beneficial and cost-effective in terms of avoiding costly repairs.
- prevents combustion residues from the fuel collecting on valves and valve seats, which mainly occurs as a result of short journeys and fuel impurity. These issues can be resolved at an early stage and subsequently avoided.
- absorbs and eliminates condensation in the fuel tank and prevents corrosion and faults. This also applies to engines that have been preserved or are out of service.
- increases engine efficiency when used infrequently and especially when bearing a near-full load, which helps increase the full-load torque. 100% combustion means no residues of any kind remain.
Suitable for all 2- or 4-stroke engines! (with or without catalytic converter/particulate filter)
As an additive to petrol and diesel: 1:400 (regardless of mileage)
10 litres of fuel: 25 ml of Rubin G8
20 litres of fuel: 50 ml of Rubin G8
30 litres of fuel: 75 ml of Rubin G8
40 litres of fuel: 100 ml of Rubin G8
50 litres of fuel: 125 ml of Rubin G8
60 litres of fuel: 150 ml of Rubin G8
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 38-40 mm²/s
SAE viscosity: approx. SAE 20W