Neoval Oil Spray MTO300to the overview
NEOVAL is an acid- and resin-free mineral oil with high proportion of additives. Silicone-free, solvent-free and anti-static. Its degree of chemical optimisation for delivering outstanding performance is absolutely unique. This product’s wide range of uses and long-lasting reliability make it one of the best in its category.
For lubricating all moving parts in metal, plastics, textile and paper processing. Outstanding penetrating and sliding properties. Neutral to plastic and rubber. Particularly suitable as lubricating oil, drilling oil, penetrating oil, contract spray and corrosion protection oil. Guaranteed deposit-free long-lasting lubrication with high pressure resistance.
- sprays in all positions (ball valve)
- never clogs up or becomes resinous, free from acids, sulphur and silicone
- very high penetration capacity, UV resistant
- reduces friction, temperatures and wear
- proven rust and corrosion protection
- material does not become brittle or swell up
- neutral to plastics and sealants
- Specially suited to precision mechanics
- resistant to high temperatures (-40°C to +500°C)
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 38-42 mm/s
Density at 20°C: approx. 0.88 g/ml