RTV-Silikonkleber 108to the overview
RTV 108 is a ready-to-use transparent silicone adhesive and proven sealant. The designation RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanisation) indicates that this product hardens into a solid, resistant and permanently elastic silicone rubber at room temperature and normal humidity. RTV 108 has excellent electrical properties. The product acts as insulation immediately after application and continues to do so even in widely fluctuating temperatures.
- replaces old solid seals in the maintenance and repair of machines, such as the housing cover, gearbox, flanges and gearbox case
- for sealing oil sumps, thermostat housing and gearbox housing covers
- provides excellent adhesion on glass, metal, most plastics and wood
- resistant to ozone and UV rays, 50% hydrochloric acid, 50% sulphuric acid, saturated saline solution, ammonia, oil, petrol and methanol
- Temperature range from -60°C to +250°C