Neo Cut 435
Universal cutting oilto the overview
Neo Cut 435 is a cutting oil with a high proportion of Neoval Rubin G8 and EP additives to meet the highest demands. Neo Cut 435 is the sulfur-free alternative to the sulfur-containing Neo Cut 430S.
- No clogging up and no built-up edges
- Low levels of oil mist, non-foaming
- best lubrication and cooling properties
- improves surface quality
- long tool life
- excellent corrosion protection
- keeps for at least 10 years if stored correctly
- on all lathes and turning centres for cutting steels with the highest strength and toughness, Cr, CrMoV, non-ferrous metals, light metals and precious metals such as gold, silver and platinum.
- very good results when machining titanium alloys.
- for turning, thread cutting and cold forming.
Kinematic viscosity at 40°C: 25-27 mm²/s
Density at 20°C: approx. 1.0 g/ml